Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Watch and Wait for Him...patiently

We wait in hope for the Lord;
    he is our help and our shield.

In him our hearts rejoice,
    for we trust in his holy name.

May your unfailing love be with us, Lord,
    even as we put our hope in you. ~Psalm 33 v 20-22


Show me your ways, Lord,
    teach me your paths.

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
    for you are God my Savior,
    and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25 v 4-5


Life is full of waiting and watching; hopes, dreams, plans and expectations. There is also much that is unknown. It can be unnerving and unsettling. God has a plan for each and every one of us. So we need not be concerned! He wants to bless us! But we need to be cautious to not 'run ahead' and jump in too early, when things aren't going as we think they should. Things won't always be easy, but out of those hard times we grow in ourselves and in our closeness, dependence and reliance on Him! Be focused and intent on serving Him - and experience the joy and excitement of His blessings!

This video of a beautiful little girl reminded me this... see how she is so surprised by the chicken laying the eggs... and the excitement! The joy! So cute!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment