Tuesday, May 23, 2017

'He is the one who loved you first, the one who knew you before birth'

Lord, you are the one who knew me before birth.

   "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you" ~Jeremiah 1 v 5

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb" ~Psalm 139 v 13

Jesus I love you because: You love me, You care for me, You made me, You suffered and died for me, You saved me, You know me, You forgive me, You hold my life in the palm of your hand.

I came across this song recently - and it melted me into tears. It touched my heart so deeply. I pray that you may be blessed by it. Cherish the words, press into His heart.

THIS IS THE ONE
Verse 1
This is the one who calmed the storm,
Who stopped the waves with just a word
He is the one with power, with power, unending
This is the one who heals the blind
With power to raise the dead to life
He promises forgiveness, forgiveness of your sin

Chorus
He is the one who loved you first
The one who knew you before birth
Before creation of the earth, Jesus
He calls you out of darkest night
And welcomes you into the light
He is the one that you can trust, Jesus

Verse 2
This is the man who conquered death
He is the one who rose again
This is the one who died for, who died for, for your soul
This is the one who reigns above
The definition of love
He is the one who gives you, who gives you, your new life

Bridge
Someone bled for you, died for you, sought to make you His
Then He rose for you and clothes you in His righteousness




No comments:

Post a Comment